Express your respect towards French culture by selecting fleur de lis baby bedding. Fleur de lis refers to a stylish lily flower symbol used for decorative purposes. The symbol even served as a symbol of political importance and is used over coats of arms and flags. Willing to add such a unique symbol to your baby bedding? Following are some fleur de lis baby bedding ideas.
• For a simple fleur de lis baby bedding for a baby girl use pink colored symbols over a fabric of your choice. You can either select a pink colored fabric or to make it more attractive select a brown colored fabric. Pink and brown combination gives a unique look to your princess fleur de lis baby bedding.
• If you wish to use the fleur de lis baby bedding for a baby boy, use blue colored bedding.
• To give a modern touch to fleur de lis baby bedding consider using a combination of fleur de lis symbols and polka dots or stripes. You can even use the symbols with a combination of solid colors.
• For simple fleur de lis baby bedding keep the entire bedding plain and use the symbol for pillows and throws or use the symbol as a border for the bedding.
• If you are good at embroidering, embroider big sized symbol over the bedding for an artistic fleur de lis baby bedding.
• Color combination such as blue and yellow, white and red, blue and red, yellow and red make a perfect fleur de lis baby bedding.
• Give a posh royal look to your fleur de lis bedding by using highly frilled skirt with fleur de lis symbols.
To give a perfect French feel to your nursery use lampshades, wall art and wall paper borders with fleur de lis prints. This enhances the look of fleur de lis baby bedding.